Sunday 27 October 2013

This Week's Training Plan


So I was very happy with my training plan last week. I mostly stuck to it (except for one day) and actually did add a couple of extra things. The only thing I did miss was my hill sprints and this was due to crappy Melbourne weather. However, I covered it with a Body Attack/Body Pump double class so I am still happy with what I achieved for the week.

This is what I done during the previous week:
Monday: 30 minute Spin Class and 45 minutes boot camp (focus on legs - lots of sprints and lunges)
Tuesday: 12km run in the morning, including 2 laps of The Tan
Wednesday: 1 hour Body Pump class and 45 minute Boot Camp (mixture of sprints, skipping, triceps, etc)
Thursday: Timed Weekly Challenge (2km sprint, 3km bike, 50 compound rows, 50 push ups & 20 burpees -as fast as you can - any order, I completed in 21.50). I also did 30 minutes Body Attack & 30 minutes Body Pump.
Friday: 30 minutes Personal Training. I will do a post soon with the routine I am currently doing in PT.

Saturday I had a rest day and today I competed in a run, which I will blog about soon once the official times come through.

The one thing I did miss this week was a Body Balance/Pilates class. So I need to be able to add this to my training. I was wanting to do Pilates on Tuesday lunch, but I did have some urgent work to do so I missed the class. However, I am determined I will be there this week. So here is this week's training plan:

Monday: AM: 30 minutes Spin Class and PM: 45 minutes boot camp
Tuesday: AM: 12km run in the morning and PM: 30 minutes Pilates. (if I feel good I will also do 30 minutes of Body Step but I will not hold myself to this).
Wednesday: AM: 1 hour Body Pump and PM (evening): 45 minutes Boot Camp and 45 minutes Body Balance (I need it!)
Thursday: AM: Morning Run including hill sprints (distance will not be too much of a concern) and PM: Body Attack class.
Friday: Personal Training
Saturday: REST
Sunday: Run - 15km.

Should be a busy week! I also got a heap of Lorna Jane tops during the week. I had been given a few vouchers for my birthday which you can see in the top picture along with my dog.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment