Wednesday 30 September 2015

October Thermomix Challenge


About a year ago I purchased a Thermomix TM31 second hand. It was still quite expensive second hand ($1,200) but I was excited with all the features of it. Whilst I do not follow a strictly 'healthy' diet (who am I kidding, I live for fried chicken), I did like the idea of being more in control of what was going into my food.

Prior to purchasing the Thermomix, I was wanting an appliance to make smoothies and when I realised the Thermomix can do so much more that that, I decided the extra investment was worth it.

A year on, and we use the Thermomix about 3-4 times a week in our household. I have read blogs and seen on Instagram people who use it multiple times per day. Whilst I am not sure if I will get up to this level, I am interested to try new recipes and see if there are things I can make in my Thermomix that I am still buying at the supermarket.

Therfore, for the month of October I am going to keep a list of when I use my Thermomix during the month and what I make in it. I am going to challenge myself to try 2 new things in my Thermomix each week. I know this will be a challenge in itself as I have a almost 6 week old but as the Thermomix does reduce time with cooking this might be a good thing.

At the end of the month I will post how I have went.

A couple of things I have made in my Thermomix


No comments:

Post a Comment